Wow! I just finished taking Michael Hyatt’s Free to Focus productivity assessment and scored a horrific 46 out of 100. Click through to learn your own score and how to improve it and earn more $…
How Productive Are You?
September 13, 2017: Wow, what an eye opener. I just took Michael Hyatt’s free productivity assessment test and failed miserably.
I scored a horrific 46/100. Wow. Want to see how you score? It only takes minutes and it’s free:
When you’re done you’ll get an overview of your score and your general productivity assessment:
Next, you’ll get a detailed analysis of the areas in which you can improve and a link to sign up for a free webinar to help you improve in each of these areas.
How To Be More Productive
Jeff Walker just released an excellent six minute video on productivity. It’s well worth your time because time is your most important asset as an internet marketer. Use it wisely and you’ll find yourself winning this game and making a high passive income every month. Misuse it and you’ll find yourself wallowing in mediocrity.
This infographic provides a roadmap to all of the areas of your life that you should work on to increase your productivity. Increased productivity = Higher income.
- Outsource tasks you suck at or don’t want to do
- Unplug or toss out your TV. Read success-minded books instead
- Manage emails once per day and turn the email manager off
- Let your phone go to voice mail instead of letting it disrupt you with every ring, beep, twirp, and buzz
- Close multiple windows on your computer and focus on only the task at hand
- Play motivating upbeat music while working to keep your energy levels high (hey I like metal!)
- Plan in advance what you’re wearing the next day to save time
- Going to the gym after work? Get that gear in a bag and ready to go to save more time (and trips)
- Dress as comfortably as allowed
- Ready-Fire-Aim. Start a project even before you’re completely ready. Its easier to change direction than it is to get started
- Use lists and mindmaps daily to stay organized
- Constantly ask yourself “is what I’m doing right now getting me closer to what I want to achieve?” If not, do what will
- Keep the end-game in mind. What are you looking to accomplish? Why? When?
- Stop procrastinating
- Get enough sleep. Sounds simple but its that important. If you run a sleep deficit – nap
- Exercise. I know… blah blah! But exercise reduces stress and anxiety and provides you energy and self-confidence
- Plan the next day the night before
- Get up an hour earlier than you do every day now. And use it wisely
- Make not only a ‘to do list’ but a ‘not to do list’
- Write down your three most important tasks for each day and do those first before anything else
- While keeping the end-goal in mind and set ruthless deadlines
- Use timers to keep you on track
- Always know the next step so you can begin it immediately and not waste time
- Stop being a perfectionist. Good enough it good enough for most tasks. Plus you can improve most things later if you need to but keep your momentum going
- Avoid meetings at all costs
- Don’t be afraid to say NO
- Hire a house cleaner and stop spending your precious hours on this task each week. It’s cheaper than you think. We pay $75 every two weeks and they do a great job (your time is worth a hell of a lot more)
- Eat healthy and fresh (you know, like sh@t that grows) foods. Duh. Healthy foods fuel your productivity while heavily processed foods kill it
- If you can, eat 5-6 smaller meals throughout the day instead of 3 large meals
- Utilize the 80/20 rule. If you don’t know the 80/20 rule inside and out learn it
- Time is your most precious commodity. Treat it as such
- Don’t let anything or anyone infiltrate your daily plan
- Keep a journal to dump ideas in when they come to you and don’t think about them until its time to
- Stop multi-tasking. It doesn’t work. Period.
Click Here to sign up for your free guide to earning
Super Affiliate commissions
The post I Suck At Productivity. 46/100. Want To Know Your Score? appeared first on High Paying Affiliate Programs.