Readers’ expectations stunningly fulfilled
Online PR News – 04-November-2016 – If you’re looking for the perfect reading list, Fran Briggs has your selections. The award-winning publicist recently recognized ten books for being among the best of autumn reading. The annual promotion puts the spotlight on a select group of authors from Los Angeles, to New York.
‘The Best of Autumn Reading, 2016 is organized by title; publisher; author’s name; a short synopsis, and a link for additional information and purchase. The genres include mystery, humor, spiritual, wisdom, poetry and urban literature.
“The authors know a thing or two about penning tantalizing pieces which leave readers’ expectations stunningly fulfilled,” stated Briggs. “The books showcase each author’s distinguished contribution to the literary world.”
Below is the list. The numerical order does not coincide with ranking.
1. Vengeful Vows (eLectio Publishing) by Parker J. Cole
2. Seven Keys to Turn Your Life Around (Mike Murdock) by Dr. Mike Murdock Sometimes, people benefit most when they use uncommon wisdom http://www.wisdomonline.com
3. The Mutineers (Temporal Mechanical Press) by Eryn Vyctorya Mill
4. Mi Barrio (Writers of the Round Table Press) by Robert Renteria
5. Her-She Woman (SafeHaven Publishing Company) by Vernon J. Davis Jr.
6. Moments of Inspiration (Kelly Publishing) by Ruby Mabry
7. Here Comes the Sun (Aeonian) by Emilie Baker Loring
8. When a Man Loves a Woman: A Season of Change (book 1) (Inkscriptions Publishing) by Tumika Patrice Cain Avery & Alicia were the perfect couple, living the perfect life…Or were they?. http://www.tumikapatrice.com/
9. Idol (Inkscriptions Publishing) by Keri D. Singleton
10. The World That Revolves Around Hydrocephalus: Hydrocephalus and Kacee (AuthorHouse) by Kacee Barnes A detailed account of a woman courageously managing this debilitating condition. A detailed account of a woman courageously managing this debilitating condition. http://ow.ly/azOH305Rigc
|510 371 4821|