American publicist recognizes independent and major publisher authors with annual list
Online PR News – 06-October-2017 – Ten authors from the U.S.A., Canada, the U. K. and beyond have been recognized as among ‘The Best of Autumn Reading, 2017,’ American publicist, Fran Briggs announced today.
Genres from the list include romance; mystery; children’s; holidays, humor and science fiction.
“Honorees are independent and major-publisher authors who represent both legendary and new talent,” explained Briggs. “Readers will enjoy exciting choices for this season’s reading.”
For those who find multiple genres and page-turners irresistible, ‘The Best of Autumn Reading, 2017’ demands their attention.
The promotional listing is indicative of the depth and breadth of the industry. It’s a dynamically diverse collaboration of extraordinary voices, themes, and scenarios set to print.
Consideration as an honoree was generated by submissions from the authors or their management.
The ‘Best of Summer Listening, 2017’ is organized by book title, publisher, author and a short synopsis of the book. It also includes a website for additional information including how to purchase. The numerical order does not indicate any ranking.
1. Rudolph’s Little Helper: A Holly KissKiss Adventure (CreateSpace) by Daniel M Warloch
2. Little Blue Truck’s Halloween (HMH Books for Young Readers) by Alice Schertle
3. Cuppy the Special Cupcake (CreateSpace) by Kristine Angela
5. I AM BIGinner (CreateSpace) by Cleous G. Young The author chronicles his Jamaica to America journey and the pivotal moment that led him to the discovery of a BIG difference between being happy and satisfied. http://a.co/grODpWz
6. Stronger Than I Know…My Story In Poetry (SugarTown Publishing) by Cheri Coleman Addresses the emotional roller-coaster aspect when caught in an un-healthy relationship.
7. Why Do We Never Repeat Jokes? (CreateSpace) by Author Ramzy Sweis A Stand-up comedian takes on some of lifes more serious issues using a light-hearted tone. http://a.co/cFxJa5I (Amazon).
8. Til Death Do Us Part: Filthy Rich (Strategic Book Publishing & Rights Agency, LLC) by C. Dale Baldwin Happily married, Resheda-Rae cannot disclose here CIA special agent role to her Newlywed husband, Clyde who soon comes under her scope. Amazon http://a.co/aBeB7NB
9. A Little Life (Anchor) by Hanya Yanagihara
10. According to a Source by Abby Stern (Thomas Dunne Books)
ABOUT FRAN BRIGGS
|510 371 4821|